This programme is currently full.
Would you like to improve your level of English, while spending time in the great outdoors and having a unique and extraordinary experience? Go abroad and work on a farm for a guaranteed change of scenery. The “Farm Work in New Zealand” programme is perfect for young people who have a sense of adventure. We guarantee you a paid farm job in New Zealand.
You will work on a farm to help the farmers with their everyday tasks. You will take part in all the tasks which make up a farm (putting up fences, shearing the sheep, cleaning the stalls, harvest, cooking…).
You will discover breath-taking landscapes, practise your English every day and make your CV stand out by adding to it an extraordinary experience.
SUPPORT PACKAGE: only for people who are qualified or experienced in agricultural work
$300 NZD – placements shorter than 6 months (about €170)
$360 NZD – placements longer than 6 months (about €200)
PREMIUM PACKAGE: for people without farming qualifications
$815 NZD – placements shorter than 6 months (about €455)
$875 NZD – placements longer than 6 months (about €470)
This package includes 2 orientation days with farm accommodation to receive basic training, as well as an airport transfer to your host farm.
For both packages: the aforementioned fees include our assistance in the visa application process, booking flights and the job search, a bank account, a SIM card and a “Welcome Pack”.
1. Sign-up on our website to receive a registration form. Click here to sign-up.
2. Fill in your dossier to complete your registration. It’s best to complete your dossier as early as possible (about 3 months in advance).
3. We arrange an interview in English with you via Skype or on our premises.
4. We submit your dossier to our partner in New Zealand.
5. Confirmation of your place on the programme.
6. Get your visa and insurance and book your flights.
7. Make the most of your adventure on a Kiwi farm.
8. Come back more mature and with lots of unforgettable memories.