Holiday activities : get prepared for Halloween!
Halloween pumpkins marshmallows!
You will need :
- White chocolate
- Lollypop sticks
- Black Writing icing
- Orange food colouring
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave until all the chocolate is melted.
- Place the marshmallows on top of the Lollypop sticks, as many on each stick as you want.
- Then add the orange food colouring to the melted chocolate until all the chocolate is orange.
- Dip each marshmallow into the orange chocolate until all the marshmallow is covered.
- When the chocolate covered marshmallows are dry draw pumpkin faces on the with the black writing icing !
Pasta shell skeletons!
You will need :
1. Paint all your pasta shells white and leave them to dry.
2. Using the different shaped of pasta arrange the shells in the shape of a skeleton on your black page.
3. Then using your glue, glue the pasta shells to the page and finish your skeleton by drawing him a face.
Paper plate pumpkins!
You will need:
1. Tear all of your orange paper up into small sized pieces (difference sizes is perfect)
2. Then using your clue stick the bits of paper to the paper plate until all of the plate is covered.
3. Cut the green card or paper into the shape of the head of a pumpkin an stick it to the top of your paper plate.
4. Using your black marker to draw a face your your pumpkin!
Frankenstein hand prints!
- Dip the childrens fingers into black paint
and place them on the paper.
- Wash the childrens hands and then dip the palm of there hands into the green paint and place them on the white paper under the black finger prints.
- Then with a paint brush draw on the Frankenstein details.
Follow this link: http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/halloween-templates for lots of halloween printables and templates that you can use to create cool art with your children!