THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
For English-speakers, work part-time and learn French while living in France!
We will help you find a job before you arrive, you can work in the south of France as an English teacher or babysitter/nanny. You will be working with children aged 3 to 15, you will make new friends, be independent and have time to travel in France and Europe at the end of your placement as well as during school holidays.
Do you want to explore France and start your trip with a guaranteed job to fund your future travels?
We offer different types of work placements: Babysitting/nanny jobs and teaching jobs
Jobs are available all year round, though more opportunities are availaible in September or in January.
Please apply 3 months prior to your prefered start date.
Preferable minimum program duration: 4 months
1. To apply, send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online: click here!
2. We will then review your application and let you know about the next steps.
3. If you are eligible, you will have a Skype interview.
4. You will receive a confirmation of acceptation to the program.
5. You can organise your trip, we will follow you during your entire stay.