Go abroad as a male or female au pair and stay with your host family in Australia. Look after children, study, travel, meet other young people from all over the world – come back bilingual!
As a male or female au pair, you will look after the children in your host family in the way that a big brother or sister would: you will baby-sit them, drive them to school and any clubs, you will help with everyday household chores as you would at home…
Becoming an au pair in Australia is a unique and enriching experience, from which you will come back more mature and with many unforgettable memories. Partir Au Pair signifie discover a new country, a new culture, make new friends from all over the world, perfect your English. It is an international adventure which will be a real plus to add to your CV!
PLEASE NOTE: This programme is open to male au pairs.
Keep in mind for your budget: the costs of flights to and from Australia, of the Working Holiday Visa (around €280) and of getting insurance.
1. Sign-up on our website to receive an au pair application form. Click here to sign up!
2. Complete your dossier and be sure to include all the required documents.
3. AFJ will send your file to our carefully chosen partner agency abroad.
4. Look through the families’ dossiers and organise a Skype interview with the one which best suits your profile.
5. If the family is equally interested in working with you, sign your au pair placement contract.
6. Take out insurance and get your visa.
7. Book your flights.
8. Make the most of your Australian adventure.
9. Come back more mature and with lots of unforgettable memories!